Sunday, August 18, 2013

Guardian Statue by Arahom Radjah

Aw, man...

Most fans are aware of the Bowen line of busts and the Eaglemoss figurine/magazine combos.  As they relate to this character, you can click on the "Collectibles" button at top right for a quick look.

I found the small statue at right during an ebay search.  I was surprised to have never heard of it, but that is likely because there were only 20 made.

As I write this, there are just under 16 days left to bid on it.  I'm not going to link to it since the link will eventualy die anyway, but I found by simply searching "Guardian Alpha Flight".

I also won't include it to the Collectibles page because with fewer than two dozen made, finding it would probably border on the impossible anyway (plus the last thing I need is competition for an affordable one).  But I do want to stash the details about it for future reference, so...
  • As stated in the subject line, the statue is the work on Arahom Radjah.  Radjha is the owner of ARH Studios.
  • The statue was manufactured in Brazil in 2004.
  • There was no box made for this item.
  • 11" tall and the base is 1.5" high for a total of 12.5".
Let's have a closer look at that base.


Overall, this seems like a high quality product.  I wish the picture of the statue itself was more clear but using the close up function on ebay didn't reveal any flaws.  The Bowen status drops to #2, and this thing now becomes my new Holy Grail.

Edit: I've found a quality picture of the piece on a message board.  I include it below.  There are far more pictures on this page of not only that particular statue, but of the poster's collection, which is quite attractive.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment