Friday, October 4, 2013

"Octoyberfest 2013 Exclusive Retro Mego Style Guardian Figure"

Man, I have (accidently) broken the legs of so many of these action figures back in the day...I loved the Human Torch one in particular.
We are pleased to officially announce our next show exclusive, the limited edition (20 total) custom retro Mego-style Guardian 8" figure!

The leader of Alpha Flight is dressed for action in his distinctive attire, with a fully articulated body! Designed and built by Mego Ed, this true north hero fits in perfectly with the rest of your Mego Superheroes collection and features card art by Toronto artist Christopher Yao. Once again, this figure will be available only at Octoyberfest 2013 at the Mego Museum area.


Something I always look for on any merchandise (or art) involving Guardian is yellow eyes. It shows an attention to detail that I appreciate (like people who look to make sure that Northstar and Aurora are drawn with pointy ears, as they should be).  I find that any collectible that includes always implies a certain level of caring in the character and the workmanship.  Compliments to whomever built this.

The action figure sells for $50 at the show.

Now I didn't come across this on my own; I was directed to it in an e-mail in the name of Sam Noir.  I was provided info on another matter which I post over the weekend (gleefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment