Monday, December 17, 2012

New Eye Candy

I've added an "art" page at top right, something I've been meaning to do for some time.  I won't dwell on it much here since the content is explained at the top of the page itself.  I should, however, take the opportunity to point out that the saluting Guardian at the bottom of the right section of the page is by Ken Steacy, if the distinctive style wasn't enough of a giveaway.

It has, however, reminded me to make another addition to the blog roll at right with Phil's Alpha Flight Sketches.  Pretty self-explanatory; Phil posts scans and pictures of commissioned sketches that he's acquired of Alpha Flight characters.  The bulk of the art on display on the blog is of Sasquatch, but there are a few Guardian ones as well.  It wouldn't be right to copy them here so I'll link to that page instead.

And while we're talking about graphics and updates, a couple of trading cards have been added at the bottom of the Collectibles page, including the rather awesome Weapon Alpha one (with that Wolverine guy) at right which I just stumbled across today.  What can I tell you, I've never been a trading card guy where comic characters are concerned!  But I'll have to get my hands on that one for certain.

To this point, that page had only displayed busts and action figures and I wanted to add another aspect.  Other types of collectibles and merchandise will be added soon, such as Heroclix piece(s) and mini-mates (even though I personally find them hideous. To each his own.).

No comments:

Post a Comment